Commvault’s data protection and information management solutions provide mid- and enterprise-level organizations worldwide with a significantly better way to get value from their dataCommvault can help companies protect, access and use all of their data, anywhere and anytime, turning data into a powerful strategic asset.
Founded in 1996, Commvault is publicly traded (NASDAQ: CVLT) and headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.
COMMVAULT COMPLETE™ BACKUP & RECOVERY
- Perpetual licenses: Maintenance & Support must be purchased separately.
- Subscription licenses include Maintenance & Support.
|PRIJS perpetual||PRIJS/Y (3Y term)|
|CVLT Complete Backup & Recovery, Per Front-End TB||€ 4.232,-||€ 1.778,-|
|Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery for Virtualized Environments, Per VM (10 Pack)||€ 2.024,-||€ 972,-|
|Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery for Physical Servers, Per Operating Instance||€ 1.398,-||€ 672,-|
|Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery for Endpoints, Per User||€ 83,-||€ 40,-|
|Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery for Mailboxes & Cloud Apps, Per User||€ 22,-||€ 11,-|
|Commvault Activate, Per Data Owner||€ 61,-||€ 30,-|
Commvaults VM Backup and Recovery includes the following key features and benefits:
- Enables customers to future-proof their environment and be able to scale beyond 100 TBs with ease to meet the unique needs of the business as it evolves
- Supports 20-plus storage vendors, 10-plus hypervisors and 40-plus cloud platforms
- Easily create and re-use protection plans that align with service level requirements
- Recover guest files, virtual machine configurations, entire disks or even the whole virtual machine in just a few clicks
- Manage VM lifecycles, from creation to archive, in the cloud and on-premises using one global policy engine
- Automate disaster recovery of VMs to alternate sites and to the cloud using pre-built workflows using One Tool
- Migrate VM workloads to the cloud with the push of a button.
Eind vorig jaar behaalde DMP als eerste organisatie ter wereld de hoogst haalbare Commvault Service Advantage Master status.